Friday, April 24, 2009

Guten Tag

Hallo.

Germany is great so far.
There are drei (3) other Wartburg students with me here, and we are having a wonderbar time.
We go to a class in the morning to learn more about the German language and culture.
In the afternoon, we go to our internships. My internship is at the Wartburg Castle. I will be evaluating the experience here at the castle for English speaking tourists, and presenting a report on areas that need improvement.
The last few days I have been helping set up an exhibit about the translation of the Bible. Yesterday I got to go into Luther's library and see the first Bibles that were translated into the common language and open them and look at them. It was amazing.
This weekend we are going to Erfurt and will be shopping around the city.
Bis später (see you later)
Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment