Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Guten Tag on a very rainy chilly day!

Yesterday we gave a tour to Pastor Trachte's group that came to the castle and that was fun. I got to show off everything I've learned :)
Today we are going to a garden party with them, but it's been raining all day so I don't know how that will turn out.

Things are going better in my German class, I'm starting to catch on a little more. We are going through a chapter a day which is pretty fast!

I know everyone wants me to post pictures, but I feel really guilty doing it at work so I might not. I just would feel weird if someone came in and I was uploading pictures. Sorry hate to disappoint!

It is gorgeous here though and I am having a good time. Oh and I want to share with you my favorite and only German phrase :)
Alles gut, endes gut. (Alls well that ends well)
Haha, I am so smart I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment